Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hello World!

And by world....I do mean my fan base which is likely to be the boys and girls in Room 203. I've taken a webpage out of a certain second grader's site, so to speak, and have started my own blog. After all, who wouldn't want to read the musings of a feline such as myself. By way of introduction, I'll tell you, as if you didn't already know, that I'm an "athletically" built cat with a deep intellect and a flexible workout schedule. I like to watch the world from my perch on the deck outside my home and it is from there that I make all my keen observations. It is also where my litterbox is hidden under a wooden bench with a door cut from the side. Yes, indeed, I do quite a bit of thinking out there on the deck and if you check here often you just might benefit from the wisdom that is mine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Oliver, you are one handsome feline! I just discovered your wonderful blog and I can't wait to let my human kitten and member of Room 203 know about it. She's sleeping now, but I will wake her with news of your latest exploits.

    ReplyDelete