Tuesday, February 9, 2010

At Long Last

Finally, my great contributions to the world in general, and to felines in particular have been duly recognized, as they should be, with a statue of yours truly. Indeed, like the ancient greek heroes, I have been memorialized in stone (OK, ceramic, but that's practically the same thing) by a truly gifted artist. AC #5, in Miss R.'s class created this likeness of me and as you can see, he has done a masterful job of capturing my handsomeness. My neighbor Bob says handsomeness isn't even a word, but what does he know? It's not like anyone created a statue of him! Hah!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Oliver,
    Did Ms R share the cookie that was a heart? Did
    you like it? Because it was for both of you!

    P.S Oliver you are sooooooo cute!!!
    J.A.1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear JA#1,
    I thought the heart cookie was the tastiest treat I ever had. I savored it with my evening tea. Bob wanted a bite, but I told him to get his own cookie!

    Love,
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  3. oliver,
    It isint nice not to shar. Dos Bob like cookies how
    wood you feel if you con't have any food for a week.
    J.A.1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliver,
    I think you are cute!!!!!!!!!!
    J.A.1

    ReplyDelete